I'm in great need of cheering up this last week, I have a bad cold and all I can think about is how I need to get back in shape...while laying on the couch...hmm, not very productive...
I did manage to finish watching the new BBC's fantastic version of Jane Austen's "Emma" thanks to the link in one of my favorites blogs Frolic...thank you Chelsea!! as you can see someone uploaded the series to You Tube, there is nothing like a little Jane Austen to really uplift my spirits! All the flower arrangement scenes there (and you'll see there are many) really me made crave my summer flowers, looking out at a cold November garden up in Vermont is not exactly cheery...
So here is a flowery collage of a few Etsy artists. I hope it will lift your spirits!!
1. The amazing felt work by A Alicia Accessories
2. The beautiful colors of this photo by Vaeda
3. A pair of gorgeous high waisted panties by Kelseygenna
4. A lovely pink poppy bracelet by Crafts 2 Cherish
5. Another beautiful felted rose creation by Crafts 2 Cherish
6. The prettiest hand embroidered lavender sachet by Allisa Jacobs
7. A bold roses purse by Fiazco
8. A beautiful original floral painting by Linda Monfort