Sometimes you just really need this in your life! A super easy chocolate bark recipe adapted from the Sweet Pea Chef.
What you will need:
2 packages of 70% Chocolate morsels, chips or chunks (I used Scharffen Berger Semisweet chunks)
1/2 cup of Pistachio meal crushed into pieces (I put them in a ziplock bag and pound them into small chunks)
1 Tsp of sea salt flakes or smoked salt flakes.
1. Melt the chocolate on in a double boiler or in a bowl over boiling water.
2. Spread the chocolate thinly and evenly on parchment paper over a baking sheet
3. Sprinkle with sea salt and pistachios
4. Cool in the fridge for about 2 hours or until chocolate hardens
5. Break into pieces and store (I store it in the fridge in a ziplock bag) great for gift giving too!